How to be a Member
Reli Sacco Membership is open to the Public. Anyone can be a member.
How to Join
- Fill the all the required parts of Membership form
- Provide a copy of your ID/Passport
- Provide a colored passport sized photo
- Provide a copy of your KRA pin certificate
- Make an initial contribution of KShs. 800 which is a non-refundable Membership registration fee.
- The Monthly contribution for membership maintenance is a minimum of KShs. 1000 for Pensioners paying through KRSBS and KShs. 1,500 for other members.
- State the manner in which your subsequent monthly contributions will be paid. I.e. Check-off systems for those in employments and Pension Schemes, or cash, bank, mobile money systems for those in business.
How to withdraw from Membership
- Member must ensure that they fill the withdrawal from giving 60 days notice period.
- Member must ensure that they have paid all their loans.
- Member must ensure that they have no pending guarantorship. All guarantorship must be replaced before the withdrawal is accepted.